Saturday, December 1, 2007

As a parent, here are my views

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

I thought of sharing this interesting story of how I noticed a dramatic change in my son’s attitude towards academics, especially the maths and science subjcects. My son Mohit is so fascinated by aeroplanes, that he says that he wants to fly planes when he grows up. But at the same time I had no clue on how he would be able to pursue his dream, as his performance in Maths and Science subjects were very poor. All my efforts to get the concepts into his head were in vain. He was interested in studies and spent most of his time on his favorite video game.
I heard of this website 24x7guru.com from one of my friends and thought of giving a try. I subscribed to the package. I never knew that Mohit would be interested. But now I see that he spends more time on 24x7guru and within six weeks he has got all the concepts clear. Instead of playing his favorite game on the pc he is now addicted to assessing how he had bettered his performed on these subjects daily. Now I have enrolled him for the NASA Knowledge Challenge 2008 conducted by 24x7guru.com. I am eager to see him in the top 135 who would be visiting NASA.
Mathew

No comments: